Foreign Arbitrage Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

csflmuc

Pounding Googlebot
Oct 6, 2006
Europe
Hi there,

I'm planing to start a foreign arbitrage campaign, focusing on French and German traffic.

Does anyone have experience on foreign (European Traffic)?

Also, in the US I could use 7search is there a similar service for European traffic or does 7search also have a filter to select only European traffic?

thanks!

7search has no filters, you pay first and geotarget yourself

I get tons of Eastern European traffic for one of my arbi sites and the CTR is huge but the payout is freaking tiny

7search has no filters, you pay first and geotarget yourself

I get tons of Eastern European traffic for one of my arbi sites and the CTR is huge but the payout is freaking tiny
Well you could always find out if there's related "hot topic" in foreign language. Like I got this page about roof fixing, but I noticed that for some reason it got lot's of traffic from Sweden. I did some googling and noticed that in swedish google advertisers are bidding for word 'home improvement' but in swedish of course, I can't remember the swedish word for it right now. Anyway I did geotracking and redirected swedish people to a page which was targeted this swedish word instead of english page. Guess what.. my payout from that page is bigger than what it is from that roof fixing page for US people.

That of course requires work so if you have automated system, you might not want to go down that road. However, it still demonstrates that there's plenty of lucrative keywords beyond english.

Status
Not open for further replies.