For your really big earners : what offers are working for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoey

Jul 21, 2006
Hey guys,

For the past 2 weeks I have been averaginf around $400-$500 a day using affiliate offers on my site. I'm only using around 3 offers (with azoogle) : Watch TV on your PC, Cash Back on Cell Phone, and FREE RAZR Cell Phones, All Colors!

I'm trying to increase my revenue to $1,000 a day, and I only need another 2 or 3 good offers to use (according to my game plan).

Now that I told you what i've been using, what are you using to make some decent money? (please include how much you make with it daily too)

nice one...

I would argue that more ads are not going to equal more conversions, it might hurt the ones you're already getting. If you're making $4-500 a day, you're definitely doing something right. My advice is to work on ways to double your traffic, not your ad real estate.

Hi,

Yes I would agree with you, in theory. The problem I face is I have alot of return visitors (some of which either do not want to do anything with the ad, or have already clicked on the ad, etc.) who are familiar with the same old ads. That's why I wanted to kind of diversify my ads so that I could get more of the audience.

Maybe try putting your ads into a rotator! This way you can monitor which ads are converting at a higher rate, while also showing new ads to your current visitors.

I have to agree though, you may want to start increasing more traffic because eventually the ads will become old to the current visitors. I think putting say 3 ads in a rotator on each block would maybe earn you a bit more money but in due time you may start drying up your revenue without new visitors/

I'm losing $9 a day, so take what I say in that context-

If I had a site making 400-500 a day, I'd start building my next site.

yoey said:
Hi,

Yes I would agree with you, in theory. The problem I face is I have alot of return visitors (some of which either do not want to do anything with the ad, or have already clicked on the ad, etc.) who are familiar with the same old ads. That's why I wanted to kind of diversify my ads so that I could get more of the audience.
Yeah so simply put it in a rotator, that way they see different ads and you have different streams of revenue and are not depending on just one PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.