For Sale: BusinessWeblog.com/MusicWeblog/TravelWeblog/MovieWeblog/FitnessWeblog.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
The following domains are for sale (minimum offer - $1k):

BusinessWeblog.com
MusicWeblog.com
TravelWeblog.com
MovieWeblog.com
FitnessWeblog.com
SportsWeblog.com
PoliticalWeblog.com

I'll be keeping this thread alive for 24 hours. If you want one of these babies on the cheap, PM me or post here because after I sell one, all of 'em will be off the market.

Would go super well with wordpress and a couple of articles and mix it with Wp Robot especially for fitnessweblog.com :) Love it.. If you send out emails to other bloggers asking them to sponsor articles on that mofo .. you will be able to get ranking quick.

Hold on to some of this domains.. i mean if you get them indexed - and procastinate Bam.. you have yourself aged domains in 5 of the top niches.
Good catch. Then again its just me.. sell them make some Money. :)

Hold on to some of this domains.. i mean if you get them indexed - and procastinate Bam.. you have yourself aged domains in 5 of the top niches

I've decided to focus on a handful of projects because, otherwise, I'd be spreading myself too thin. These domains have "credibility" written all over them and since we're talking about billion dollar niches, there's definitely a lot of money on the table. On the other hand, there's also a lot of competition and that brings us right back to the "spreading yourself too thin" argument :)

Status
Not open for further replies.