For Health Blog Owners

samrichards

Dec 13, 2010
Hi,
I am working on guest posting on health related blogs and if someone have health blog I can offer 2 options in which both sides will be satisfied:

1. You write post which must be unique copyscape passed content with min 400w for me. I ask only 1 link in article body. I am ready to compensate your writing skills.

2. I provide article which is unique and copyscape passed - related with your blog (you can suggest). I'll get link on your blog and you'll get new quality content.

I'm already working guest posting in health niche, but as I belong here why you guys don't get some benefits from my work.

Please consider this thread as LB possibility, just to exchange information and experiences.
If admins thinks that I violate any rule of this forum, please remove my thread - my apologies.

Hi buddy,
for your eyes only !
275206_100002571908522_6676162_n.jpg

WTF NO BOOBS!

#1. If you use the boobs icon, you need to post QUALITY pics of NAKED boobs. You have violated the #1 rule on WickedFire
#2. Post examples of your work if you want any kind of response.

major failboat!

How about you write a 500 word article for my site, a 500 word article for your site, and include 2 links to my site from your article. That sounds fair.

It's those life size moments that remind me why I love this forum!

Jeez... been awhile, nothing's changed... LOL