For a newbie

eggnog

Nov 11, 2010
For a starter, how much can you actually earn from being an amazon associate? I think i'm interested in becoming an amazon associate, but I am not really sure if this is a good idea.

Did someone already mention the Rick Ross song, totally changed my perspective on amazon associatesism.

Amazon has lot of good reviews. I myself are one those who testify Amazon's great profit. The best way is to try it yourself and then if you see it is doing fine and you are earning, thats it. I cannot provide you the exact amount of my first earning doing Amazon but I can assure you I am a success.

"I can assure you I am a success. *cough click my signature *cough"

For a starter, how much can you actually earn from being an amazon associate? I think i'm interested in becoming an amazon associate, but I am not really sure if this is a good idea.

You need to seriously use and apply what I wrote to you in your Newbie thread, http://www.wickedfire.com/newbie-questions/107302-how-earn-money-online.html , for searching for answers before you ask redundant, and probably often asked, questions.

Looks at all these threads holding the answers to your questions:
936560-1112201035752pm.png

If they paid more to make it worth your time, the Amazon program would be great, but at 4-6%, you better have a site selling big ticket items or you're not going to make shit. Sign up and give it a try. What's the worst that can happen?

You can make some good money with the Amazon associates program. Not if you have a website promoting something hundreds of thousands of other people do, such as netbooks, tvs, or cell phones, but if you create websites for small niches (for example cooking pans) you can definitely make some nice change with it.

If they paid more to make it worth your time, the Amazon program would be great, but at 4-6%, you better have a site selling big ticket items or you're not going to make shit. Sign up and give it a try. What's the worst that can happen?

Amazon Europe decided last year that it'd be a good idea to cap affiliate commisions for (almost all) single items at 10€. Sell a 2000€ item, get 0,5% commision.

yes ,you can , it's a great platform for newbie , moreover you can learn a lot , gain some experience first , then enter to full fledged cpa affilaite marketing

Amazon is a second option that I will consider.. I suggest you to check with clickbank.. More easy...

Amazon is good whenever you want to promote something that you can't find somewhere else... cos they'll generally have it them being the biggest online or offline retailer on the planet.

The commissions are pretty rubbish, especially in the lowest tier, but it's not too much lower than most commissions you'll find. Unless yes we're talking about Clickbank with upwards of 75% commissions.