Foosball Table

johnGalt

Mar 16, 2009
I'm looking to buy a foosball table, wondering if anyone has any advice/recommendations. Some $500 - 600 ones look nice, I'm not sure if the jump to $1000 is necessary or not.

I'm looking to buy a foosball table, wondering if anyone has any advice/recommendations. Some $500 - 600 ones look nice, I'm not sure if the jump to $1000 is necessary or not.

Like with anything in life, the more you spend, the better the quality.

We had one at my last place of work called the Mightymast Striker made by an Italian company called FAS. It sells anywhere from £650 to £1000 depending on where you buy it. Completely solid commercial grade table with spring loaded telescoping rods and acrylic top. The marketing manager bought it for our dept. and we played it just about every lunch.

MIGHTYMAST LEISURE

MIGHTYMAST STRIKER TABLE FOOTBALL review cheap prices STRIKER TABLE FOOTBALL MIGHTYMAST best buy discount online uk shop

MIGHTYMAST STRIKER Table Football Game

We had a red one that was all branded up with the company logos and custom pitch graphics. They have a slot to slide in an acrylic glass top that really deadens the noise. Whatever you go with, look for a table with telescoping rods. That way they don't poke out on your opponent's side.

striker_blue_l.jpg

Foos-ball? Buncha overgrown monsters man-handlin' each other... 'Member when dat man wanted you to play foos-ball, Bobby?

Waterboy_Mom.gif

We have the Tornado Cyclone II, it's very solid in every category. Try to find a used one.

They are really heavy though, so be ready to do some serious lifting.