FLASH SALE @ $3/100! Magazine Quality Content+Edits + Stock Photos + Formatting + SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Edit:
Scroll down for details with regards to the flash sale.

Thank you guys at WickedFire for such an amazing response! We've been packed with orders ever since we brought about our new and improved service, better than ever before.

Running a bunch of sites myself, I understood exactly what would make a perfect content service and decided to bring it to you wonderful people.

If you guys don't want to read the details in the thread, here's a TL;DR for you:
1) Magazine quality content: Top quality content, guaranteed.
2) Paid stock images (plus free ones) included in every order: 1 paid stock photo/1,000 words along with multiple CC0 licensed free photos. Never before on WickedFire. This by itself is worth the money you're spending on your content!
3) Editing and proofreading: Two levels of editing and proofreading of your content.
4) Style guide: Ensures consistency, streamlining, brand identity protection and standardization across all the content delivered to you, even when you order multiple times.
5) Formatting: Heading (H1, H2, H3, etc.) tags along with spacing, alignment, etc. all done for you!
6) SEO: LSI keywords integrated and external links included coupled with standardized formatting which adds to your website's SEO value.
7) Affordable: Super affordable!
8) Turn around time: Quick turn around time.
9) Report: Get a report of your entire project with every order so you can track aspect of your content in a nice spreadsheet!

For those of you on the fence, try out a 2,000 word order today and see the the value you get for it. Order before we run out of slots; I guarantee you'll be back for tons more!

Scroll down for pricing and offers.

A lot of people prefer communication over email and Skype, feel free to reach me here:
OMm8qYz.jpg

Old thread:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Insert expensive infographic]

Apologies for the lack of an expensive infographic. I assure you my service will make up for the lack of one!

I've been away for a long time and been working on something I know you will absolutely love! While working on my own websites I realized there were a lot of things I would like to get out of my content writer/agency, and it's not just content. After a lot of thought and effort, I've decided to revamp and upgrade my content service to provide you with everything you're looking for in a content solutions firm.

Here's What You'll Get:
Magazine Quality Content:

You must be seriously tired with the uninspiring, dry and lifeless content that you see around. We're not going to provide you with plain old content from six feet under, but engaging and link-bait worthy content. Content that will make your audience feel that connect with them. Well researched and tailored perfectly with the target audience in mind.

Editing and Proofreading:
A couple of rounds of heavy editing followed by several rounds of proofreading. All your content will pass through more than one eye so as to ensure that it's been edited and proofread thoroughly.

Stock Photos:
Content without media is NOTHING in today's world. People don't like reading large blocks of text without any media (try this and tell me what your bounce rate looks like). How about FREE and PAID (what would otherwise cost you $10/image) stock images as a part of the content delivered to you. Just doesn't make sense hiring someone else who hasn't even written the content to insert the images for you while you're getting billed for it. Sit back, let us take care of it. All free images used in your content come with a CC0 license, meaning you can use these images without having to give any credit or attribution to the owner (completely legal and not ripped off of Google Images).

Style Guide:
All the biggest brands in the world today have their own style guides - one for their designs (web ads, brochures, website, print ads, etc.) and one for their written content, among others. Having an in-house style guide (heavily inspired by The Chicago Manual of Style and other contemporary style guides) in place, like we do, for all the content that's churned out ensures that all the content we deliver is consistent. We have a set of standards and rules we follow so that the content you get is standardized, consistent and comes from a single voice. This is what helps you keep your brand intact.

Formatting:
Having content already formatted with the correct heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.), bolded headings where necessary and approriate spacing between paragraphs is worth gold. This not only helps boosting your on-page SEO (no seriously) but makes your content look prim and proper, like a bride at her wedding!

Coupled with the style guide, our formatting will ensure that your content looks consistent across the board on your website and keeps bringing your readers back to your website for more.

SEO:
Making use of your primary keyword, inserting LSI keywords and including authority external links, all a part of the job.

Turn Around Time:
If we don't deliver the content on time you get 10% extra over and above the number of words you've ordered. Who doesn't like their pizza free when it's late?

Affordable:
Absolutely! We've kept prices very affordable at the moment so that we can give everybody at WF a taste of our service. Do expect the introductory offer to run out really quick like they have for my previous threads. Going forward, you can still expect prices to give you a lot of bang for your buck!

Here's a sample for those of you that do not believe what I'm saying.

I know webmasters that spend hundreds of dollars per post on such content. Get the kind of quality content you've been looking for at a fraction of the rate that you've been paying.

Pricing and Offers:
Standard rate:
$3.5/100 words

Offers:
Till the 25th of this month (February) all content is priced at $3/100 words, no minimum order quantity. Post this date, the below offers apply.​

$3.25/100 words: 10,000+ words
$3/100 words: 20,000+ words

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or would like to take a look at a sample.

Place an Order:
Private Message
OMm8qYz.jpg

We separate the hype from legit content, trust us.

Here are reviews from some of my previous threads. Some old-timers in there!
JalxXCM.png

NUUQYFQ.png

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.