First Website, Landing Page, Logo, Banner (ANYTHING ELSE), for FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokemofo

Feb 10, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's up guys?

Yes, you read the title correctly. Why? To build up my portfolio and to hopefully keep you as a client of mine for future work.

About myself real quick, I live in the US, New York specifically and produce nice quality and professional work with unlimited revisions at very fair prices. I'm quite young and just trying to make some extra cash and build up my portfolio so when I decide to go big, ya digg?. I am VERY, and I mean VERY reliable, I get work done with highly satisfying turn around times, leaving my clients with nothing to worry about. If you don't know what you need or want in the design, I can come up with plenty of mock ups for you to choose from.

So, this is how it's gonna work, I'll build you the first of whatever it is that you want for free. What I mean by first is that I'm kind of only doing this for people that need more than one of something or have ongoing work, so this is kind of like a test for me to prove to you the quality of my work, the turn around time I provide, and the ease of communication between you and I.

The following is what I'm offering for free (I'm not limiting it to just these, so just ask if you need something else):

- Website (10 pages top for free) - fully coded!
- Landing Page - Fully Coded!
- Logo
- Banner
- Flyer
- Ad
- Business Card
- Postcards
- eBook Covers
- Anything else related to design AND coding

Okay, so like I said, if there's something else you need that I didn't list please ask as chances are I can do it.

Also, I understand some of you only want one thing for free without providing me more work thereafter. Please don't ask for something if you feel that you're not gonna use me in the future as it's just pretty much me wasting my time. I also understand that if you don't like my work then obviously you wont use me for future work, completely understandable.

I'll provide a few pics of my previous work in my next post here (probably tomorrow). I really don't have much to show which is another reason I'm offering what I'm offering to WickedFire.

SOOO...Hit me up to see what I can do for you.

P.S - I also provide hidden discounts, which means I will lower your price when you're least expecting it, usually when I'm done with the project and it comes time for you pay up. But don't expect this as there's many variables involved.

Thanks for reading and I hope to work with all of you!

Oh yeah, and just for the hell of it, anyone with over 243 posts and 14 iTraders will receive there second of whatever it is they want with a mminimum of %40 off!

Hey brokemofo, I was just talking to another designer today about a big project I'd be taking him up on in a few weeks and I just came across this thread from affbuzz.

I still didn't engage him up on anything yet so I can still see if there's better.
Could you either PM me so I can reply to you on there (I can't send a PM yet because of my post count) or just maybe create an AIM account so I can try you out for a simple website/landing page?

You still don't have any portfolio but I'm curious about your quality. If you're good I'll make sure to order a few more landing pages (because there's a few of them I need) on your regular prices.

Hey brokemofo, I was just talking to another designer today about a big project I'd be taking him up on in a few weeks and I just came across this thread from affbuzz.

I still didn't engage him up on anything yet so I can still see if there's better.
Could you either PM me so I can reply to you on there (I can't send a PM yet because of my post count) or just maybe create an AIM account so I can try you out for a simple website/landing page?

You still don't have any portfolio but I'm curious about your quality. If you're good I'll make sure to order a few more landing pages (because there's a few of them I need) on your regular prices.

Hit me up on AIM: brokemofo07

Other people, don't try contacting me on that as I can't promise I'll be signed into that account, please PM me on here first.

Note to anyone else interested: I'll be getting to all of you as soon as I possibly can, but please understand the delay that's possible when offering *Free services.

Thanks!

My Review,

So I got a free review from Brokemofo and Brokemofo totally crushed it. I gave him an idea and showed him some examples and he did exactly what i wanted. He was really easy to communicate with. He was always gchat and promptly would message me back if I had a question for him. He is a pretty cool dude
I dont really know shit when it comes to designing and coding but BrokeMofo was able to make sense out of my confusion. I will most definitely be using him again for any other projects that I have in the future.

My Review,

So I got a free review from Brokemofo and Brokemofo totally crushed it. I gave him an idea and showed him some examples and he did exactly what i wanted. He was really easy to communicate with. He was always gchat and promptly would message me back if I had a question for him. He is a pretty cool dude
I dont really know shit when it comes to designing and coding but BrokeMofo was able to make sense out of my confusion. I will most definitely be using him again for any other projects that I have in the future.

Thanks for the great review! It was nice working with you as well.

Note to everyone else: I'm a little backed up at the moment so please bare with me. Also, the free offer that I'm offering comes after all my other work, since of course, it's free and I still need to make some money lol.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.