First video from ASE on YouTube. Not worth watching though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I videotaped don swimming in the pool. Interesting stuff.

And I should have a couple of videos from the Mansion, mainly from the dancers. Oh and somewhere there's gotta be one from ms nevada as well.

They didn't get the wickedfire booth:( I took the backseat out of my car to fit the frickin sign to the conference (we handled all the stuff on last friday)

Ya, the pool turned my hair pink, but at least Im getting my voice back after a good 12 hour nap. I look like such a scruffy tech guy though, not very presentable:rasta:

They didn't get the wickedfire booth:( I took the backseat out of my car to fit the frickin sign to the conference (we handled all the stuff on last friday)

Ya, the pool turned my hair pink, but at least Im getting my voice back after a good 12 hour nap. I look like such a scruffy tech guy though, not very presentable:rasta:

lol you were the perfect WF mascot with that orange shirt and red hair, funny shit.

I need a 12 hour nap...I've slept 12 hours total in teh past 5 days.

Are these conferences actually very handy if you're not a, well, either an affiliate company or someone already making a LOT (by this i mean those makig at least 2/3 times the national average wage)?

Are these conferences actually very handy if you're not a, well, either an affiliate company or someone already making a LOT (by this i mean those makig at least 2/3 times the national average wage)?
Yes, absolutely. Even if you're just getting started, they're a great way to meet others in the industry, learn the basics and more, and get plenty of motivation to start doing more.

Yes, absolutely. Even if you're just getting started, they're a great way to meet others in the industry, learn the basics and more, and get plenty of motivation to start doing more.

yea exactly. I want to go to these events simply to meet people.

Status
Not open for further replies.