First day on WikcedFire..How did you Feel?

chuongster

Nov 30, 2010
Louisiana
Hey...first day on this forum...and let just say.............it is ridiculously AWESOME!

From quality advice to outrageously useless and vulgar reply.

I am hooked. :rasta:

Do you guys feel the same?

If you think this forum is great, wait till you see the Wickedfire Exclusive Subforum. They get real dirty, even posting FULLY NAKED girls! And their exclusive affiliate monies advice will get your head spinning! You will LOVE It there!

Wasn't yesterday your first day? And weren't you told:
tumblr_l4004uejNQ1qc8oapo1_500.jpg

It's no different today.

Not so much gay...but this is the first time i been to a forum that is very different..every other forum just seem boring to me....Being Professional doesn't have to be boring.

Still this place is awesome.

First forum I've been to that allows you to act like an all out douche and criticize other people without getting banned. Pretty unique forum :D

First forum I've been to that allows you to act like an all out douche and criticize other people without getting banned. Pretty unique forum :D
This and add in holding people accountable for being lazy or a fucking idiot - myself included in the being lazy/idiot part.

I was surprised at first that just about everyone was an ass but then I found it refreshing since everywhere else you can't say what's on your mind when you really wanna.

Funny isn't it? If you come in here, introduce yourself nicely, say how much you enjoy the forum, you get your ass BANNED!

If you come in and dickroll people, post vulgar photos, & verbally abuse your fellow members on a regular basis you're revered as a GOD!

It's nice to know there's some order in the world.

This forum is very refreshing....What happen to Carrot Top...Addicted to Roids?
@mugshot...good saved..I was about to think that this post was going to turn into a homofest with Carrot Top being the highlight.

This forum is very refreshing....What happen to Carrot Top...Addicted to Roids?
@mugshot...good saved..I was about to think that this post was going to turn into a homofest with Carrot Top being the highlight.

Ass kissing will get you nowhere.