Firefox freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

micfire

Spämmed
Oct 26, 2006
Does anybody else experience weird Firefox freezes while browsing this forum? There must be something weird going on since this doesn't happen in any other vbulletin forums or in any other websites. Firefox just freezes. It just freezes, and I can click different tabs and window's name changes to tab's name, but the browser window just sticks in wickedfire tab. I can't use any controls or scroll the page. It just freezes :) After I close the browser and fire it up again, the same page works.

I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.6 for Mac. I have quite many extensions installed, but I doubt that anything there is causing freezes since it happens only here.

do a reinstall, make sure to delete all the files that it leaves behind after you uninstall it (profile folder and settings)

Firefox pisses me off. It allllllways freezes on me right before I finish uploading and writing ads for like 1000 keywords.

I'd say try out 2.0 and see if that fixes it. If it gets to be big problem, you can always switch to Camino.

Pretty similar to Firefox but seems to work better on Macs. At least, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.