Fire Sale! American Written Content Starting at $.019 per word! Limited Time Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Fire Sale! American Written Content Starting at $.019 per word! Limited Time Only!

Ok! Here's the deal. I've been a selfish little mudblood and have been hoarding a few lower-priced writers for my own internal projects. They just finished up a project for me, and now I have to feed them with some new work for a while.

Here are some of the types of content in which they excel:

• Blog Network/Tier 1 Content
  • Blog Comments
  • Testimonials
  • Video Scripts
  • Forum Posts
Here's an example of something they did for me recently:

Clarion Inbound – How To Start a New Facebook Page in 2014

So, for $.019 per word, you can have access to these guys. They can handle about 5,000 to 15,000 words per week.

This offer is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY and will NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AS OF 6/1/2014!

Of course, you still have access to my normal, highly-researched content! Check out those details below:

MAylGUi.png

Previous Threads: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

The Only Writing Team You Will Ever Need!

I promise that you will never will find another content team that is more invested in the success of your project than this one. From the initial brainstorming stage to the final product deliverable, you can take comfort in knowing that you have an experienced team of American writers in your corner. No one is perfect – but we sure do strive for perfection every day!

We know how frustrating it is to deal with inexperienced and unprofessional freelancers that drop the ball on your project. Who wants to deal with that?

When I first started building informational websites for profit in 2011, I thought it was financially smart to use the cheapest content that I could find to fill the pages of my sites. My thought process was about getting as much content published as fast as possible.

It never once crossed my mind that all the busy work I was doing was completely unnecessary. I could have been working smarter. It wasn’t until I invested in quality content writers that I realized less is MUCH MORE. Just one of the higher quality articles that I invested in was making me the same amount of money as 5 to 10 articles of the lower quality stuff!

This is your chance to take advantage of the same team of writers that were responsible for thousands of conversions and well over six-figures in earnings.

This is How I Make You Money

Earning money online is all about connections. Potential clients need to connect to engaging websites to find the answers they seek. Business owners need to connect to their audience by demonstrating a strong understanding of their wants and needs.

When you and I come to an agreement after you read this sales thread, you will have gained access to a team of college educated American writers who I have personally trained to connect with your audience. They know how to take your goal and transform it into custom content that will engage, entertain, and convert your audience.

All the tricks-of-the-trade regarding search engine optimization are included in each piece we deliver. Strong titles, eye-catching subheadings, keyword placement, bullet lists and beautiful formatting are included. Penguin and Panda be damned!

You will receive content that reads well, looks great, and gives your audience the answers they truly need. This is all done in a tone of voice that matches both the topic and your niche.

So, relax! We got this.

This is How the Process Works
  • We take your order and clear up any questions that you may have. More often than not, we’ll brainstorm together to create a strategy that will help you reach your goals.
  • With those goals in mind, I will take your order to my team and manage the process from start-to-finish.
  • Your project will be completed and delivered via e-mail within 7 business days.
  • We give each other a digital high-five and then start to figure out how to dominate your next project.
This is What We Can Do

Believe me when I tell you that, after 4 years, I am still surprised by the wide variety of content projects that my clients need. I like to think that we have done a great job at meeting those expectations.

Here’s a short list of the common types of content that we write:
  • Blog Posts
  • Website Page Content
  • Product Reviews & Testimonials
  • Press Releases
  • SEO Articles
  • Manual Article Rewrites
  • eBooks
  • & more..
If you don’t see your project idea on the list above – don’t worry. We can almost definitely accommodate you. Just drop me a line and let me know what you need.

This is What It Costs

All projects start at $3 per 100 words. Most projects cost $3 per 100 words. If your project requires a lot of research, or anything that will increase the time it takes us to create your content, then it will cost more than $3 per 100 words.

I do offer a bulk discount. You can have 5% off if your order size is 15,000 words or more!

This is How You Order

To place your order, please PM me or e-mail me at vincent@clarioninbound.com.

I will need to know the details of your project, the number of pieces you need, and the words per piece. Any resource links or examples that will help us create a better product for you are appreciated!

All payments are taken upfront via Paypal. Larger orders can be paid via check or bank wire at the clients request.

HOLY REVIEW SECTION BATMAN!​

FFBhmvW.png

8W25pLC.png

ZnpKf3z.png

GdUp6rg.png

t0xZIa1.png

PwohKUb.png

drhqu78.png

5BTqVHT.png

8RpMAYB.png

ShgCH3D.png

ifhke6D.png

LorOZ4P.png

O4g84Fi.png

ZepMuc7.png

Zz6GxLN.png

VBkIswR.png

TJJi3Or.png

ARGHLJf.png

Review

I've been using StackCash / Clarion for a couple of months now.

Quality 10/10
Communication 10/10
Price 10/10
Reliability 10/10

The articles are always well written/well researched.
Unlike other authors the writers are ENGLISH!!
If I set an assignment and the subject matter is unclear, I get an email or skype PM asking for clarification. StackCash is always approachable and pleasant to talk to. The key thing for me however is getting quality content back in a timely fashion. When I'm working to a deadline, this service never disappoints.

So many other copywriters are either unreliable or turn out dyslexic gibberish. Not this service provider.

I would recommend StackCash/Clarion without hesitation.

Reactions: StackCash
I've been using StackCash / Clarion for a couple of months now.

Quality 10/10
Communication 10/10
Price 10/10
Reliability 10/10

The articles are always well written/well researched.
Unlike other authors the writers are ENGLISH!!
If I set an assignment and the subject matter is unclear, I get an email or skype PM asking for clarification. StackCash is always approachable and pleasant to talk to. The key thing for me however is getting quality content back in a timely fashion. When I'm working to a deadline, this service never disappoints.

So many other copywriters are either unreliable or turn out dyslexic gibberish. Not this service provider.

I would recommend StackCash/Clarion without hesitation.

Thanks Mark. Great review.

We work hard to meet the custom requirements for each project we land!

Thanks for the orders everyone!

We had just about all of our capacity bought out today for the lower priced stuff. Still have a few thousand words of capacity left. Buy it up quick!

I found StackCash / Clarion here and have been getting constant stream of articles, and i can't say enough good things about them.

10 / 10 on communication, grammar and professionalism. Highly Recommend and OH . ENGLISH

Vin and crew are helping me with a promotional magazine full of articles for a convention im attending next month, these guys are great use them...

I found StackCash / Clarion here and have been getting constant stream of articles, and i can't say enough good things about them.

10 / 10 on communication, grammar and professionalism. Highly Recommend and OH . ENGLISH

Vin and crew are helping me with a promotional magazine full of articles for a convention im attending next month, these guys are great use them...

You, sir, are the man.

Also..... it's my alternate birthday because of the....

a1b10840a575a63eacc70739c07c23b2.jpg

...so give me a present and send in those orders.

You guys must be out enjoying the weather. What a snoozer of a day.

Just remember that, to live an extraordinary life, you must be ready to make extraordinary sacrifices. In short....

....GET TO WORK!

StackCash provides a killer service. Always has. No sales page necessary. Just fuckin buy from him. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.