Find out sites owned by someone using their Google Analytics ID

Unless I'm missing something here....Why would you have the same analytics account ID on multiple sites?

It doesn't check the exact idea instead it checks the user ID portion for example take ShoeMoney.Com his analytics ID for that site is UA-191351-2

The site looks at the UA-191351 part and will show you that he owns the following sites Google Analytics ID: UA-191351

or do you mean why are you using the same analytics account on multiple sites anyway?

I create a different account for every site, but all under the same Google user. Rather than creating one account and adding a bunch of profiles to one account. If that makes sense. I guess some people might add a bunch of profiles under one account ID.

I create a different account for every site, but all under the same Google user. Rather than creating one account and adding a bunch of profiles to one account. If that makes sense. I guess some people might add a bunch of profiles under one account ID.

This is what i do as well so you'd be able to find my one site but that is it.

Another tip here if you're trying to find out someone's sites...

Use blekko | slashtag search and use their ADSENSE id

how do you do that? I thought you could only have one account per user.

No. You can have one account with multiple sub accounts for each individual domain. You can only do this for about 20 domains though so you might need more than one account. This way all your UA IDs are different from site to site.

Ah I see it, thanks.

One way to circumvent that is to contact your ID with JS, e.g.:

Code:
var analId = 'UA' + '191' + '351-2';