Fiction Writer Turned Content Writer Available for Hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fictionwriter

Sep 29, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a Canadian born University Graduate with my Bachelors of Arts in English Literature and Creative Writing. Currently, I’m in the process of writing several novels (all fiction with the exception of one creative non-fiction). However, due to lack of funds it seems like my dream of publishing is farther away than ever. Therefore, I've entered the world of Wickedfire to offer my unique services to those who are looking for quality pieces of writing.

I am offering two levels of writing, so that means there will be two levels of pricing. Although the grammar and mechanics of the content between level one and level two are the same the vocabulary, complexity, and style of writing will be much more advanced in level two as opposed to level one. That is not to say that the quality of content in level one will be jeopardized; it's just a little simpler.

Level 1
- $2/100 words
- Package Deal – 10 Articles(400-600 words) - $80

Level 2
- $4/100 words
- Package deal - 10 Articles (400-600 words) - $160

If you're still wondering whether you should hire me I'll just let my samples and review copies speak for themselves. I'm offering three free review copies and small samples of my styles of fiction to anyone interested in my work.

Reactions: Jackeyy

Review:

Communication
Communication was great; fast and prompt. He asked some good clarification questions that I forgot to mention that would probably not been asked by many other writers.

Turnaround
After initial communication, and he was clear on the scope of what I needed, I had the content in my inbox less than an hour later.

What I received was a 400 word a level one article that was well thought out and researched as well as grammatically sound. The writing quality was right on par with the price. I'm curious to compare level 2 writing, and will probably pick up a few.
I will post up a review on those.

Overall, he offers up solid content and I will be using him again.

Thank you Hellrot for your honest review! Even though the topic was something that involved a lot of research on my part it was enjoyable, and I would most definitely write for you again.

Oh, and sorry for not clarifying earlier but I'm not a he ;)

I hit up fictionwriter right after she accepted another review copy. We had a short discussion of how I want the article to be written. It is a very specific niche, and she still did a great job of writing it. Shows that she did her research and had a understanding what I expect.

Very creative in terms of sentence usage, no grammar mistakes what so ever. The quality is great, and very fast turn over like she promised in our conversation. I highly recommend her and maybe because she is a university graduate, her writings are just more unique compared to others.

I will have more writings for you to do in the next few days. Thank you for your free review copy.

I got about 1600 words delivered in a few hours and quality work. Will be working with again for sure. Thanks dude!

I know you can research stuff, but what do you actually KNOW about? Besides fiction writing that is.

I find it's way better to hire writers who really know a subject.

Travel? Sailing? Running? Coding? Bueller? Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.