FHM 100 sexiest women

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertone

Apr 3, 2008
Miami, FL
Dont know if anyone seen the FHM 100 sexiest women list. BUT i have to say its a SHIT list..#2 Jessica Biel are you kidding me?. :repuke:.. I do not agree with this list at all.

My Top 5 in order:

1.Jessica Alba
2.Natalie Portman
3.Emmanuelle Chriqui
4.Rachel Bilson
Eva Mendes

My List is not in stone.. Its not easy making one of these list.

Megan Fox, the 2008 Winner of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women - 100 Sexiest Women 2008 - Girls - FHM Online - The Premiere Online Mens Magazine in the U.S.

100.jpg

Surprised to see River Tam @ 90 (for all you Firefly fans) ... Give me Kaylee covered in oil any day of the week ... 1,2 & 10 are pretty right on also

no way Megan fox is #1 ... Im certain these things are more to do with popularity than 100 sexiest women, I mean ... paris hilton at 77, kiera knightly at 28? be serious fhm...

and britney at 99... yeah right...I know britney has her shit going on but she is still above alot of these by far...

and anybody who thinks reese witherspoon belongs at 86 needs their eyes testing

and where is michelle ryan? wtf?

michelleryan28020gl2.jpg

Kiera Knightly is amazingly beautiful, she should have been in the top five.

For once i'd like to see them accept the concept that people other than celebrities are also capable of being sexy. One year I'd like to see just some random girl's name on there.

Sexiest Woman of 2009!
Janet Smith from Tinyville Maryland!!!!!!

Woohooo! Get some Janet!

Its the same every year with this top 100 list they may as well pick 100 names and then select the order at random.

Britney at 100? I can imagine how that conversation went oh f*ck it lets stick her in at number 100 and get her out of the way.

Madonna might be in good nick considering her age but to include her in the top 100 sexiest woman is a bit of a joke really.

I told you guys ..this list is shit.

I would like to see pics based on a normal photo. no make-up.

any chick can look good with air brush, makeup, lighting ..etc.

What the fuck I personally know people better looking than those in that list, and that's not just a biased opinion - there are some butt ugly people there. What the fuck is fergie, jessica simpson, britney spears, lyndsay lohan and beyonce knowles doing there? Like what the fuck? Do they make up their list simply through famous names? I agree Megan Fox should make #1 (from that list) with that photo, but in Transformers she was meh at best. That list fails (Elisha Cuthbert ftw @ #4)

Status
Not open for further replies.