Favorite wickedfire pics and moments.

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
I have 15 minutes of downtime and I've been meaning to start this thread hoping some of you can unearth some gems that have been forgotten.

There are 4 sets of pics that made me laugh out loud to myself really hard on here over the past couple of years.

1. This was posted by Jizzlobber when snapchat turned down the $3 billion offer from Facebook.

OFiSrd3.jpg

2. Posted by UG when taxmasters got nailed.

3. Posted by Skyfire in a sharktank thread.

4. Drama thread started by .Hack about a cokehead and a guy who balls hard with navy seal bodyguards.

Unfortunately, the meme that galacon posted at the end of that thread to top it all off is down and I couldn't get it from archive.org

So someone texted me about this and I signed into Network FB and saw this
tkYRm.png

LOOOOOOOOL. I'm fucking loling hard. For those of you who don't know Kevin is an advertiser and domainer in the industry and is so oblivious to shit that it's so fucking hilarious.

BONUS:

5. Every pic in this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-...-pof-easy-shit-if-you-show-artistic-side.html

Lol, that Bolzano shit was funny as hell- refresh my memory and I'll try to find that meme. If I remember right it was particularly inspired and got like a dozen likes, I'd like to find out where it went- I usually don't hotlink and host most of that kinda shit myself.

Lol, that Bolzano shit was funny as hell- refresh my memory and I'll try to find that meme. If I remember right it was particularly inspired and got like a dozen likes, I'd like to find out where it went- I usually don't hotlink and host most of that kinda shit myself.

I think it was hosted with memegenerator but I couldn't find it with archive.org or anywhere else. If I remember correctly it said "Balls hard with navy seal bodyguard... feeds family hot dogs."

Fine thread. For sure this is a WF classic http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/34115-skittles.html

And personally I loved when soupyone went all guru.

Ok there's two, I'm out of here.

RUH OH

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.wickedfire.com.
Content from Error 404 (Not Found)!!1, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced

RUH OH

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.wickedfire.com.
Content from Error 404 (Not Found)!!1, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more
Go back Advanced

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here. You guys gotta stop being such pussies over a little malware. 9 times outta 10 it's bullshit. You're missing out on the internet

My personal favorites were when I made a post to Google Hammer and people clicked on it. Oh hahaha the memories.

I forget the circumstances, but a picture was posted from a hotel, pool side, and some words were said. And then a WF member recognized it as a nearby hotel and went there.

Probably have never followed a thread closer than that one.

I have 15 minutes of downtime and I've been meaning to start this thread hoping some of you can unearth some gems that have been forgotten.

There are 4 sets of pics that made me laugh out loud to myself really hard on here over the past couple of years.

1. This was posted by Jizzlobber when snapchat turned down the $3 billion offer from Facebook.

2. Posted by UG when taxmasters got nailed.

3. Posted by Skyfire in a sharktank thread.

4. Drama thread started by .Hack about a cokehead and a guy who balls hard with navy seal bodyguards.

Unfortunately, the meme that galacon posted at the end of that thread to top it all off is down and I couldn't get it from archive.org

BONUS:

5. Every pic in this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-...-pof-easy-shit-if-you-show-artistic-side.html
17sHEQF.gif