Favorite Comedian (with YouTube clip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane Cook pretty much sucks. Anyone who opens his act with "what's up (town name here)" is guaranteed to put on a painful show. There's going to be a lot of, "dude, I was at this party blah blah blah." How many millions of comedians do that crap? It's like the "hey look I can say fuck" comedians, the "hee hee hee I'm a Mexican so I can make fun of them isn't that funny" comedians (I hope Carlos Mencia dies), and the "hey I take drugs isn't that funny" comedians. Dime a dozen. As far as I know the only people who like Dane Cook have crushes on him.

Some comedians with real wit and skill:

George Carlin
YouTube - George Carlin - There's a reason education in America sucks!

Gallagher
YouTube - Gallagher's Giant Couch

Bill Cosby
YouTube - Bill Cosby - Chocolate cake

Paula Poundstone
YouTube - Paula Poundstone on Letterman

Steven Wright
YouTube - Steven Wright on the Tonight Show, Guest Host: Joan Rivers

Emo Phillips
YouTube - Emo - Higher Learning

And of course Mitch Hedberg, but somebody already listed him.

holy shit i totally forgot about that guy. his standup is GOLD.

I saw Dave in one of his first shows since coming back from Africa, it was amazing! The show was six hours long! After his routine he talked talked with the audience and got topics from them about jokes to make.

Dane Cook pretty much sucks. Anyone who opens his act with "what's up (town name here)" is guaranteed to put on a painful show. There's going to be a lot of, "dude, I was at this party blah blah blah." How many millions of comedians do that crap? It's like the "hey look I can say fuck" comedians, the "hee hee hee I'm a Mexican so I can make fun of them isn't that funny" comedians (I hope Carlos Mencia dies), and the "hey I take drugs isn't that funny" comedians. Dime a dozen. As far as I know the only people who like Dane Cook have crushes on him.

Some comedians with real wit and skill:

George Carlin
YouTube - George Carlin - There's a reason education in America sucks!

Gallagher
YouTube - Gallagher's Giant Couch

Bill Cosby
YouTube - Bill Cosby - Chocolate cake

Paula Poundstone
YouTube - Paula Poundstone on Letterman

Steven Wright
YouTube - Steven Wright on the Tonight Show, Guest Host: Joan Rivers

Emo Phillips
YouTube - Emo - Higher Learning

And of course Mitch Hedberg, but somebody already listed him.

thats a great list right there. cosby's a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.