Fast UK host?

sixthcutuan

Peculiar Member
Apr 18, 2011
Scotland
Can anyone recommend any reliable and fast hosts with servers in the UK? It's hard differentiating the good from the crap with hosts I find.

Thanks.

Im currently using Hostlatte.com they have servers in UK and Canada, they are running a promotion right now on their facebook page.

Switch them over, they're really helpful - 10 minute support times, all the time, and if you call them up about switching to a better plan, and they don't reckon you need it, they'll tell you (although still let you switch obviously, if you want to)

Yep, the 10 minute ticket response thing is fantastic, even at the weekend. Love their cloud reseller system too.

Thanks everyone! I've ordered a monthly vidahost package. Also they provided 2 years FREE on my .co.uk domain since I transferred my domain to them (also for free) + free whois privacy + 15% off 1st month code:eek:ffer15host.

Pretty chuffed with the couple of years added on to my domain.

^^^ Vidahost all the way.

I have an aff link if you want (I never recommend based on whether I have an aff link, but since I happen to..) http://my.vidahost.com/aff.php?aff=1562

Drinks on me tonight. PM me if it doesn't show through on your end.