Farmville articles??..0.60 cents..CS passed :xmas-smiley-022:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana58

Oct 19, 2009
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am here to offer you my service especially for "Farmville Articles" in particular.

My rate would only and only be 0.60 cents per 100 words.
wink.gif

Basically, I am a big fan of that game so writing articles on Farmville is like a cake walk for me.

Secondly I have been noticing a great demand from clients as far as articles on "Farmville" are concerned.

So if you think you need 1, 2 or 10 articles?? Let me know, I would be happy to help you..

TAT would be 24 hours for 5 articles per 300 words. (just giving you an average)

You could PM me the number of articles you need. Thanks
redface.gif

Sent you a PM, but it's not showing up in my Sent Folder. If you don't get it, shoot me a PM and I'll follow up further with you.

hi rana58,

I'm interested in your Farmville articles - can't figure out how to contact you, though.

LMK,

Dave

I got sent an email from zynga's attorney telling me to take down my farmville guides. I didn't comply so they contacted my host and they closed my account until I removed them.

Wow, that's scary..There are several farmville guides out there. I don't know if everyone of you'll are sailing in the same boat. Besides, there are tons of articles about farmville on ezine, I guess its legal, provided we don't reveal their tricks and secrets ...:D

I got sent an email from zynga's attorney telling me to take down my farmville guides. I didn't comply so they contacted my host and they closed my account until I removed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.