FAO COPEAC

MoneyJustMoney

Sweat Ya Perm Out
Feb 13, 2009
Payment hasn't been sent and my AM hasn't been online recently, no reply to emails sent/phone calls. Just wondering if you could get in touch and let me know whats up?

Thanks.

It could be lots of reasons. Don't forget this is a holiday season, so many people are generally not as easily reached.

Yea sure im taking that into consideration, just like to say im definitely not bashing copeac in anyway. Just putting this up as a notice for someone from copeac to get in touch.

Just what with christmas and all i needs dem monies lol.

I'm sure mike will be able to handle this np, its just pretty busy being the days leading up to the holiday.

email me at mike at intermark media dot com with your affiliate ID or email you use to log in with and ill have someone look in to it in the AM. It is possible that you are on hold for ID, if you havent already please send me a copy of your government issued ID so i can speed up the process for you.

If youre on monthly payments and looking for November payment that goes out on Tuesday

Sorry to drag this topic up again. But i'd just like to say here that copeac has to be one of the most professional companies in the game, extremely quick response here. If you're reading this and you're not already with them, join copeac!

Peace

ive never had a problem reaching my copeac AM or getting paid, and I don't even run any significant volume with them yet.