Fake Celebrity - Social Experiment in NYC

zimok

Click, Whirr.
Oct 27, 2008
Canada... eh!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw]Fake Celebrity Pranks New York City - YouTube[/ame]

How easily we are fooled and hyped up, hilarious.

first reaction... fucking sheep

second reaction.... these sheep are why so many of us here thrive.

^ except it's not just Americans. Times Sq is full of tourists who go there specifically to get a taste of that celebrity shit. It's a prime spot to pull off something like that.

Who was with me when we did this with Russell at ASE in times square two years ago?
We screamed out OMG IT'S DRAKE! and a crowd of tweens mobbed him taking photos.
That was hilarious :)

*edit for relevant pic*
5696_125080152476_6998650_n.jpg

Sheep gonna sheep.

No, seriously, this is why every bad thing in the world has ever happened. Straight up Hitler Jugend shit.

From the comments:

"i don't like the way they edited this, it makes it look mis-leading. I was there that day and they actually asking the people around do u wanna take a photo, people never asked or actually rarely asking willingly to take a photo. They asked about 100 people if they knew him whereas only 15 lied saying the did. nevertheless great video."

From the comments:

"i don't like the way they edited this, it makes it look mis-leading. I was there that day and they actually asking the people around do u wanna take a photo, people never asked or actually rarely asking willingly to take a photo. They asked about 100 people if they knew him whereas only 15 lied saying the did. nevertheless great video."

Don't take this away from us, you asshole! We are sheep too, willingly pulling the fuzziness over our eyes!