Facebook Squeeze Page (Tab for your Page/Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDunbar

Jul 17, 2008
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
This product allows you to create a squeeze page bringing users through becoming a fan, and sharing the page with their fan. Basic html knowledge is required to use this, or use live support and for an extra $50 it will be customized (product names, textual content, and uploading/placement of your banner).

I have a 20% discount code exclusive to WickedFire members.

WFDISCOUNT

You can see and purchase here: (3 options, varying prices)
Advanced Fan Page Template - Auto Pilot Your Facebook Fan Page - Auto Fan + Animations + More! - $149.99 | iMakeInternet.com - Web development, web design and technology consultants.

Facebook Squeeze Page Template v2 - w/ Graphics - 3 Steps - $129 | iMakeInternet.com - Web development, web design and technology consultants.

Facebook Squeeze Page Template - Put Your Page On Auto Pilot - $99 | iMakeInternet.com - Web development, web design and technology consultants.

Demos of each product are available through links on the product pages.

Contact me through msn or email via matt@mattdsworld.com for any questions about the promotion.

If you have questions about the product, use the on site contact information or live help.

Thanks,
Matt

Just got approval to give away a free review copy. Send an email or add matt@mattdsworld.com on MSN for more details. Please note, if you review this, I am expecting you will at least attempt to run an ad campaign with it (squeeze page). Also, as this is free, you will be expected to make the basic customizations yourself.

Thanks,
Matt

Review For sure
I'm setting Digga121 up with his review copy right now. In the mean time, if anyone is interested in a copy give me a shout. I may be able to throw in the html customizations for you free for a few buyers (give me a shout before you buy to verify I am able to offer this to you).

Hey, Just thought I'd let EVERYONE Know that I just GOT the Facebook Squeeze Page... and I'm soooo HAPPY I did. Well money spent...for sure. I have had my own and I've had others. BUT, this was clearly the Best choice, to insure that my FB page was with the FB TOS. And the Add to cart experience for me was great! In fact, the way it is set up Your more then Happy to be a member. Also, I'd like to NOTE that It literally Only took ME 5 minutes less to BUY, Download and Set up my FB Page...WOW! just goood STUFF all the way!

Keep up the Great Quality Matt and Mike...

peace out!

Hey, Just thought I'd let EVERYONE Know that I just GOT the Facebook Squeeze Page... and I'm soooo HAPPY I did. Well money spent...for sure. I have had my own and I've had others. BUT, this was clearly the Best choice, to insure that my FB page was with the FB TOS. And the Add to cart experience for me was great! In fact, the way it is set up Your more then Happy to be a member. Also, I'd like to NOTE that It literally Only took ME 5 minutes less to BUY, Download and Set up my FB Page...WOW! just goood STUFF all the way!

Keep up the Great Quality Matt and Mike...

peace out!

Fuck off mattdunbar

Fuck off mattdunbar

Actually it wasn't me, I see exactly where you are coming from though, hopefully this will be enough..

--
As per the free review copy, it has already been given to digga121. I sent you an email with more info.

Thanks everyone,
Matt

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 23
Review:

Matt has been extremely helpful with me throughout the process. The purchase and retrieval of the software was extremely easy. The template itself is a script that installed on your fanpage will help increase fans by them being able to invite there whole friends list. It takes a little while to set it up with your content, but nothing harder then using notepad, or any html editor. I really like the concept, and am starting to promote it right now. I will show you guys an example when it is complete, but wanted to get this review out. I think this will surely help anyone that is trying to build there fanpage up. Fanpages are great for traffic, links, and credibility.

Thank you for letting me try this script, I recommend it to anyone trying to get a fan page up.

Thanks digga121.

If anyone else is interested, Feel free to order the product!

If you aren't familiar with the big cash cow method relating to these, send me a PM and I'll provide more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.