Facebook question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
Lets say i create 300 ads for 1 campaign (separated into like 20 ads groups) on facebook and launch them at the same time. will all the ads be treated the same (ie same amount of impressions etc) opposed to a campaign with 10 ads?

Some ads will randomly get higher CTR in the beginning, and that will translate into more impressions in the long run. Facebook will get pissed if you produce the same picture / adcopy over and over.

I've had accounts temp. disabled for trying to trick their system.

Some ads will randomly get higher CTR in the beginning, and that will translate into more impressions in the long run. Facebook will get pissed if you produce the same picture / adcopy over and over.

I've had accounts temp. disabled for trying to trick their system.

they are all different ads though. either the header or body or pic.

I've had a number of similar ads set up, and most got more or less the same number of impressions when they were all in the same campaigns (with approx. the same CTR). Some got a few million more, and some got only a couple hundred thousand in total, but overall they more or less all got the same.

facebook is approving ads within 10 minutes now...awesome
More like disapproving ads, even when they're successfully cloaked and violate absolutely no policies between the ad and the cloaked LP...

More like disapproving ads, even when they're successfully cloaked and violate absolutely no policies between the ad and the cloaked LP...

i guarentee you're doing something wrong. try including exactly what the user must do after they land. also, include the name of the offer.

i guarentee you're doing something wrong. try including exactly what the user must do after they land. also, include the name of the offer.
I'm advertising "information" and giving a page with the advertised "information" on it, and mentioning the site of the information. Maybe my latest ad, with a picture lifted straight from the cloaked landing page (rather than using pictures similar to those on current ads) will get by.

I'm advertising "information" and giving a page with the advertised "information" on it, and mentioning the site of the information. Maybe my latest ad, with a picture lifted straight from the cloaked landing page (rather than using pictures similar to those on current ads) will get by.

you must mention the site that the user must "sign up" at or "purchase" something at. if you dont have either of those, im not sure what's wrong and i would suggest submitting again. also, contact your Am if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.