Facebook Page Likes - No admin password required, Fast Turnaround Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzler_chetan

Oct 7, 2007
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I would be helping in getting Facebook likes to your Fan or Company pages on Facebook, and this would be done from my side without any need of your account password.

The turnaround time for 100-300 likes would be around 4 days, and 500 likes would be 1 week.

Price:
100 likes - $8
200 likes - $15
300 likes - $22
500 likes - $35

We would start off with a count on your page, and report you back when the needed count is reached. If you need more than 500 likes, we would do too but need more time for that.
There is nothing automated, so you don't need to worry about the page and your account.

PM me for more details, and payment info.

I'll take 100 likes for $8 - payment on delivery, you are fresh here - will post an honest review.. PM me.

You wrote this to every fans supplier thread... are you looking for a lot of "free" fans right? :rasta:

Love your prices :))

Thanks! Let me know if you have an order for me :)

I'll take 100 likes for $8 - payment on delivery, you are fresh here - will post an honest review.. PM me.

Sorry I would accept upfront payment. You may check for my username and services I provide on other forums. I would finish the services in the given time. You will surely love the service :)

Thanks! Let me know if you have an order for me
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

Revised Prices for next 3 days:

Price:
100 likes - $6
200 likes - $11
300 likes - $16
500 likes - $26

PM me or Reply within the next 3 days to get the same in the best revised prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.