Facebook Non-PVA and PVA Accounts (a little confusion about it)

freddie

Oct 10, 2011
Hi guys, new in here.. this place looks good, ok let's come to the point, i am a little confused about rates and importance of FB Non-PVA and PVA accounts..
Sometimes FB doesn't ask you for Phone Verification while registration and you successfully create account, what you will call that account? Non-PVA? right?

and that account which asks for phone verification and you gave it, now it is called a PVA account..

which has got more importance? PVA or Non-PVA? does Non-PVA accounts (while registration) bugs you after some time for PV?

what are the market rates of PVA and Non-PVA accounts which got more importance and why?

Thanks..

Hey man, welcome to wickedfire.

First, Non-PVA means facebook account without verified phone number, while PVA means phone verified account. Nowadays, Facebook may ask you use phone verify your account when you create a new account most of time, it may related your proxies, if your IP or proxy are enough good, it won't ask you verify the account, and you can create non pva successfully.

Secondly, Normally PVA account can add more friends than Non-PVA account at a time for your account, and it won't always ask you type captcher when adding friends, safer than Non-PVA accounts. So most of FB marketers use PVA accounts to promote them products on faceboook.

If you have any questions about facebook, you can PM me, I've specialized in facebook marketing for over 3 years, perhaps I can give you some tips.:)

These days, every facebook accounts are required to be pva'd. The benefits of it is it will make your account live long and it will also increase the daily budget for your fb ads. And if you will make pva account, make sure you will keep the simcards because re-pva is also required to some facebook accounts.

I hope it helps

Hey man, welcome to wickedfire.

First, Non-PVA means facebook account without verified phone number, while PVA means phone verified account. Nowadays, Facebook may ask you use phone verify your account when you create a new account most of time, it may related your proxies, if your IP or proxy are enough good, it won't ask you verify the account, and you can create non pva successfully.

Secondly, Normally PVA account can add more friends than Non-PVA account at a time for your account, and it won't always ask you type captcher when adding friends, safer than Non-PVA accounts. So most of FB marketers use PVA accounts to promote them products on faceboook.

If you have any questions about facebook, you can PM me, I've specialized in facebook marketing for over 3 years, perhaps I can give you some tips.:)

Hi bro! Can you teach me how to make multiple accts.? I have my unlimited sim cards but i dont know how to create multiple accts. Do i need a proxies to have many accts.?

Hi bro! Can you teach me how to make multiple accts.? I have my unlimited sim cards but i dont know how to create multiple accts. Do i need a proxies to have many accts.?

it just like first time you created an account facebook.just make sure you clean your cookies every time after a new account been created,you can use this nifty tool for that purpose Download CCleaner 3.16.1666 - FileHippo.com & try to use different ip every time you create a new facebook account or your account might get deleted or banned which you don't want after you put hard work & effort creating them.you can buy private proxies from here or some places on online or use public proxies as well which can also be found online fort free (just google"public proxy").hope this helps your cause :)

hello mate

I have lot of facebook account and i sell all kind account. like as

sell this type account

selling old pva account

old non pva account

5/10/20 dummy apps

phone code

twitter,myspace,pinterest,myyearbooks,youtube etc just order me

price always almost cheap

plz hit me..............and order me

all account replacement warranty.........always time

dear kind sirs,
facebook is PVA asking account do much with it. If you nonPVA then facebook is facebook all the way. It is in better if not best interest to PVA for nonPVA is nonPVA is nonPVA. For scam ad money use PVA, nonPVA no good scam ad money. If need bulk quantity PVA then PM Grindstone

Stick to a PVA account.

Yes its possible that in the future facebook may want you to verify an account that is unverified... at which time.... ugh.

PVA's will tend to stay alive much much longer, if not forever.

:top: We know how much high quality accounts at cheap prices are needed, that's why i'm offering You. Try us once and you won't regret!
You have come to the right place to buy all Accountsat a better price. Our aim is to build a long term relation with customers.
ü Created using only USA private unique proxies
ü All accounts are created using real human English usernames
ü Fresh never used before
ü These are not made with a bot and hence its difficult to be disabled.
ü Private to one person only
ü Created using all possible safeties
Min to buy: it is you matter
Max to buy: N/A [Great Discount For Bulk Orders]
HERE MY PRICE IS VERY CHEAP THAT WOULD TAKE YOUR INTEREST>>
our Services

Gmail PVAs

Youtube PVAs

facebook pva createale phone code

Facebook Simple PVA
(Phone number Activated in the profile and also with Single Pic & complete Profile Details)

Facebook PVA with Applications
(Phone number Activated in the profile , Single Pic , complete Profile Details and also with 5/10/20 Dummy Applications in each account)

myspace,tiwtter etc

price always cheap......

all account replacement warranty.........always time

I am always here

Payment Options:
1. PayPal
2. Moneybookers
3.LR

contacts:
Yim : tajbuil.hossain
Gtalk : shawonmahamud@gmail.com

My best price’s
:::::::::::::::::
1 pva’s with full profile=1.30$
1 pva’s with 5 dummy app’s=1.70$
1 pva’s with 10 dummy app’s=2.50$
1 pva’s with 20 dummy app’s=3.30$

Contact me on skype= tajbuil

I-2 years old fb pvas with 200-300 up friends account stock now.

USA/UK/PK/AU/ND/ and any country account stock now.

price also cheap

add me: marketing3211