Facebook Issues

nick-harper

Hi,

Bit of a long shot, are there any FB Experts?

I created a new business so signed up with FB with my real name, DOB and phone number. Next thing I know it asks for verification and then I send my drivers license.

24 hours later the account is permanently disabled, I have no other accounts.

Does anybody know if there's a way to speak to somebody at FB to resolve it? A business manager etc as I want to spend money on ads?

It's all legit and not blackhat or spammy either.

Thanks

Hi,

I created a new business so signed up with FB with my real name, DOB and phone number. Next thing I know it asks for verification and then I send my drivers license.

Does anybody know if there's a way to speak to somebody at FB to resolve it? A business manager etc as I want to spend money on ads?

Thanks

Hello there! Try to create a ticket there: Facebook Help Center | Facebook
Describe the whole situation from the beginning there and highlight why your acc should be unlocked. Hope it may help. GL!

Hi,

Thanks

Did you contact Facebook about it? Any resolution from them?

From my personal experience, they will not answer you. You can try contact with them, but do not hope for the answer too much

Did you get at least some kind of explanation about why this happened? As they should give you some sort of notification about why they disabled your account, since from your description I can't really find the reason for it, as you delivered them all necessary information and verification for your profile. You can always try to get in touch with them and open a ticket for your issues, although often you need to wait some time to get response from them, as they can be slow in this process.