Rating - 100%
6   0   0
GET YOUR FACEBOOK REAL FANS!!!!!

100 fans for 5,99$
200 fans for 8,99$
300 fans for 13,99$
400 fans for 18,99$
500 fans for 21,99$

I just got a small Review from greenNNZ. I got all as promised! All real people out of the US.

This service is for sure an A+ offer! Comming back for more! Be sure ;D

I wonder how this thing works, last time i checked about this the team in facebook were after the clones???

I just got a small Review from greenNNZ. I got all as promised! All real people out of the US.

This service is for sure an A+ offer! Comming back for more! Be sure ;D

Thank you for review :) :) :)

Thanks for the review, I'm ready for order 200 fan !

Thanks! We work to your order! :)

Ordered a small package. Looking forward to seeing some results.

we already work to your order ,it will be done soon! :)

Wow, super fast and efficient service. GreeNNZ responsd to your pm's almost instantly, and provides one hell of a service! I will continue to use him and his company for a long time to come.

+ rep

Wow, super fast and efficient service. GreeNNZ responsd to your pm's almost instantly, and provides one hell of a service! I will continue to use him and his company for a long time to come.

+ rep

Thank you very much Rancor13 ....hope to work together soon! :) :)

Hi,

Yesterday, I have order 200 fan for my facebook pages, but today, I have just 2 users active of 92... (Facebook statistics)

Are you sure your users is real ?
Many users have just 2 or 10 friends maximum...

For exemple : Ross Castro | Facebook

Sorry we post you facebook page in profiles with many friends and there people see your page and "like" it !
Will do our best to select users with more friends ..... and you will get 300 fans for the price of 200 :) We regret this and immediately address the issue!!! Is it Ok for you?

Legit service. I can't verify that the users are real, but if you're just looking for "likes" it doesn't really matter. At least not in my case.

Will probably do business again.

Legit service. I can't verify that the users are real, but if you're just looking for "likes" it doesn't really matter. At least not in my case.

Will probably do business again.

Thank you!We post your page on profiles with more friends and there the people "like" you page.Some of users are not very active,but some of them are.We can`t guaranteе that all of them will be with more friends ...and realy sorry for that!
:) :) :)
In the future will throw the inactive users, so that you - our customers will be satisfied! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.