Facebook external advertising! Finally!

Bring it on.
madmen.gif

Potential Adsense alternative? Gosh, I hope so.
I hope they open it up to smaller advertisers, Facebook Typically rolls out new advertising initiatives towards big brands only.

Let the little Guy come throw his hands a little bit, will you?
I can't wait to Dissect and exploit this.

Shit, between this news and the surprise $1 domains at namecheap... today was a good day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M]Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Why so pumped?! FB will be just as nazi as Google are on Adwords with what you PPC guys can get away with advertising. This improved data will also be more expensive.

Is there really any difference between Facebook and Google?! Multi-billion dollar companies like this don't care about the small fish. To be honest as well, you shouldn't expect FB to just come in an dominate what Google has been perfecting for 12 years.

Why so pumped?! FB will be just as nazi as Google are on Adwords with what you PPC guys can get away with advertising. This improved data will also be more expensive.

Is there really any difference between Facebook and Google?! Multi-billion dollar companies like this don't care about the small fish. To be honest as well, you shouldn't expect FB to just come in an dominate what Google has been perfecting for 12 years.

I think the people who are happy are the adsensers who finally get to drop Google. Either that or thy are long FB from the last the last lockup expiration.

Yea because nobody is able to create profitable facebook or adwords campaigns in 2012 right?

RIP PPC.

I think the people who are happy are the adsensers who finally get to drop Google. Either that or thy are long FB from the last the last lockup expiration.

I get ya. Would be much better to hear that they are building a search engine though.:)

Yea because nobody is able to create profitable facebook or adwords campaigns in 2012 right?

RIP PPC.

Never said nobody can't. Pretty sure though that most ppl on here don't use Adwords.

Can I be the first to say that I have a feeling it's going to be a bit shit.

“Everything you do and say on Facebook can be used to serve you ads. Our policy says that we can advertise services to you off of Facebook based on data we have on Facebook.”

This has the potential of EPIC.

Bring it on

Time for FB to put on its sexy clothes, cuz she is about to get fucked like a whore on dollar night