facebook coupons still exist?

JahRuhle

Jan 8, 2010
i was wondering if anybody knows somewhere to get a fb coupon anymore? My buddy is starting to get into it and i wanna help him get used to fb with a coupon before he spends his real money

Recently, Facebook did paid ad placement's in a few American business magazines. They provided $50 vouchers for new accounts. I believe it was either Fast Company, Entrepreneur, or Wired. Check out some of those magazines at your local news stand/bookstore.

Hi JahRuhle,

We are offering facebook friendadder pro software, which is a convenient way to add friend, send message, post wall update and invite friends to group/event by using this software.
We have monthly license ($50) and lifetime license ($599). You can have three free times to test this software. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our software. We will give you some discount for you if you want to buy lifetime license.

I just searched "G" for fb ad vouchers...1st hit states $50 good for 2011....don't know if it'll work or not, but search revealed quite a few claiming to be good

I have one for sale that I bought but can't use anyway. Its posted in bst, $6 and its yours

I know the latest issue of Website Magazine had one in it too for $50. I know this was an old way to get one, but I think the Visa business network was giving away like $100 one. Not sure if it is still around, but worth looking into maybe.