Facebook Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro3g

Dec 23, 2008
Does anyone know how you advertise on facebook apps like mob wars etc...

Thanks!

From my experience there's no way to specifically advertise on an app, when I see my facebook ads stats on prosper every once in a while there will be a link from apps.facebook.com so it seems they just dish them out randomly...

From my experience there's no way to specifically advertise on an app, when I see my facebook ads stats on prosper every once in a while there will be a link from apps.facebook.com so it seems they just dish them out randomly...

Ya but you notice those ad's on mob wars they don't seem like they are from facebook trying to figure out how to advertise on apps like that

There are actual networks (like social media) that you can use to advertise on some apps, but the apps have to be participating in that program. Otherwise you'll have to contact the apps owner.

There are actual networks (like social media) that you can use to advertise on some apps, but the apps have to be participating in that program. Otherwise you'll have to contact the apps owner.

Does anyone happen to know what network runs mob wars?

Probably if you did a little fucking searching, like gee - I don't know - actually go to the fucking Mob Wars page on Facebook:

Mob Wars | Facebook

And I don't know, fucking looked under the 'About Mob Wars' header, you'd see a link to e-mail them. Just a fucking thought.

I found that literally in under 30 fucking seconds thanks to Google.

Probably if you did a little fucking searching, like gee - I don't know - actually go to the fucking Mob Wars page on Facebook:

Mob Wars | Facebook

And I don't know, fucking looked under the 'About Mob Wars' header, you'd see a link to e-mail them. Just a fucking thought.

I found that literally in under 30 fucking seconds thanks to Google.

Thanks you dont have to be a dick about it! no shit I already did that and they dont write back so trying to figure out how to get another way to get ads on there Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.