Facebook Application Promoting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavish

Mar 18, 2008
Space.
Inspired by Baldizzles post on my other thread.

The best ways to promote your application on facebook?

Off the top of my head is to start a group, let that build and then send out the application to everyone on that list (can you do that?)

Any tips on which groups tend to succeed and gain a lot of people?

Any other methods?

Inspired by Baldizzles post on my other thread.

The best ways to promote your application on facebook?

Off the top of my head is to start a group, let that build and then send out the application to everyone on that list (can you do that?)

Any tips on which groups tend to succeed and gain a lot of people?

Any other methods?

Facebook Ads is probably one of the best ways.

Facebooks ads advertising your facebook app?

Interesting. I dont think I've seen that done but it makes a lot of sense. That is one way to get it up and going along with viral methods inside the program inside (get your friend to join up for this incentive).

Facebooks ads advertising your facebook app?

Interesting. I dont think I've seen that done but it makes a lot of sense. That is one way to get it up and going along with viral methods inside the program inside (get your friend to join up for this incentive).

Yeah but you need at initial burst of 2000 to 5000 users for the viral aspect to really begin to kick in after that it can be pretty smooth sailing.

And yes i meant what you said "Facebooks ads advertising your facebook app" they have a direct option in there advertising platform and is better then Adwords, YPN, ect... because you can target obviously facebook users based upon a wide varitey of different metrics.

Have you tried to approach other app builders and cross promote each others product? What is your app?

Volume10 have you developed any apps yourself?

We could talk and cross promote.

Also interested in hearing what you think about the new layout affecting the applications

Status
Not open for further replies.