Facebook and Google ad vouchers Question.

shiloz

May 31, 2011
Hi i'm wondering if someone could help me out with the following:

I have a webstore that soon will be launched and i see a lot of Google adwords and Facebook ads vouchers for sale here on the board for very low prices. I initially planned to transfer money directly to the account, but know i see these vouchers i know there must be a way to use these vouchers in bulk for 1 webstore, i know they work worldwide and only with a new account so i cant use all the vouchers for 1 account.

My question: can i use all seperate accounts to promote the same webstore?
Or is there an easier/other/safer way? Anyone who can advise me on cheap advertising via facebook and google adwords, would love to hear you out.

(btw ,this is my first post on this board :small-smiley-026:)

Thanks in advance

in one sentence: can i buy 100 vouchers at cheap price and use them all to promote 1webstore?

Yes I believe you can. However if you try to run all your ads at once, adwords might penalize you. It can be run using blackhat methods but try to stay away from doing so. If you wish I can setup and manage your campaigns for you. PM me for further conversations.

I suggest you promote your web with facebook accounts. Buy some facebook accounts from some related provider, and then look for a good fb marketing tool, using the tools to add targeted friends for the fb accounts. After got thousands of targeted potential customers, promotion will become easier.

I suggest you promote your web with facebook accounts. Buy some facebook accounts from some related provider, and then look for a good fb marketing tool, using the tools to add targeted friends for the fb accounts. After got thousands of targeted potential customers, promotion will become easier.

thats a nice idea tnx

suggest you to create a facebook page and group page as well. Monitor and maintain these pages on 24/7 (day in and day out basis). Provide value and solutions to common problems of your visitors/subscribers before promoting your biz and services then advertising will follow easily without shelling out from your pockets.