Facebook Ads

Scarecr0w

Oct 11, 2014
Looking at things
Would $400 be enough to start testing FB ads and possibly break even (or make a profit) or would I be wasting my time?

Thanks

Edit - I mean initially...

What kind of question is this?

What niche are you looking to go into? Do you want to do newsfeed or Right Rail ads?
What countries are you looking to target?

What kind of answer were you expecting asking this question?

What kind of question is this?

What niche are you looking to go into? Do you want to do newsfeed or Right Rail ads?
What countries are you looking to target?

What kind of answer were you expecting asking this question?

I was expecting an intelligent response instead of some faggot like you responding, that's for sure.

I was expecting an intelligent response instead of some faggot like you responding, that's for sure.

Fair enough, it is newbie section.

Depending on your niche, $400 may be enough.
If you want to tell us what you're looking to promote, that could also help.

Something like gaming, you can get alot of data (due to the lower CPA).
If you're looking to try something with a higher payout (ie: weight loss), then $400 may not be enough.

At the end of the day, FB ads are still working for many, but they really aren't too affiliate friendly anymore.

Try testing your campaigns, and set a lower daily budget so you don't blow all your funds.

Fair enough, it is newbie section.

Depending on your niche, $400 may be enough.
If you want to tell us what you're looking to promote, that could also help.

Something like gaming, you can get alot of data (due to the lower CPA).
If you're looking to try something with a higher payout (ie: weight loss), then $400 may not be enough.

At the end of the day, FB ads are still working for many, but they really aren't too affiliate friendly anymore.

Try testing your campaigns, and set a lower daily budget so you don't blow all your funds.

I don't really care about the payout, since I don't even know anything about FB ads. I know it's important to get as much data as possible, so I would probably go with something like gaming as you mentioned. For example - could I just make an ad for a gaming offer and redirect straight to the sales page or is that a retarded idea?

I'll see what offers they have on Peerfly, as that's the only CPA network available to me right now. I asked if $400 would be enough, because it's all the money I have to invest. Probably sounded like an idiot, but it's a legit question.

Thanks for your response

For example - could I just make an ad for a gaming offer and redirect straight to the sales page or is that a retarded idea?

Thanks for your response

Facebook changes their rules frequently, but I believe you can still just direct link to offers.

What I'd do is: test some gaming ads, and see which ads get the highest CTR. Then test direct linking vs landing page. Finally, test which gaming offer performs the best.

Basically, you need to split test: ads, direct link vs Landing Page, and the specific gaming offer.

Hope this helps.

Facebook changes their rules frequently, but I believe you can still just direct link to offers.

What I'd do is: test some gaming ads, and see which ads get the highest CTR. Then test direct linking vs landing page. Finally, test which gaming offer performs the best.

Basically, you need to split test: ads, direct link vs Landing Page, and the specific gaming offer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks bro. I will do so and hopefully see some good results. Will let you know if I crash n burn lol.

Studads - is this a good site

Hello,newbie here been reading in affliate marketing
Fur 4 months now plunged into Studads.com promoting CB products
After 200$ nothing

Any advise would greatly appreciate it

Thanks