Facebook Ads = LAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix Tone Guy

Dec 7, 2008
www.mix-tones.com
Sucks, I just tried to place an ad on facebook and got this:

We're sorry!

Facebook Ads is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

:angryfire:

I nuked them because the tossers refuse to deal in anything other than US dollars. how am i suppose to do epc when everything pays on a different currency ffs.

Get a US dollar credit card, it really helps. If your in Canada, BMO has a US dollar mastercard with 1% cashback. Even though its 1% it does add up!

It's temporary, they're doing maintenance, this happened to me yesterday for a bit. I just hope the maintenance is more features.

I nuked them because the tossers refuse to deal in anything other than US dollars. how am i suppose to do epc when everything pays on a different currency ffs.
Possibly take the currency exchange rate into consideration? I mean I dunno.. that might be waaaaaaaaaay too complicated though, right?

Stop moaning bitch. I have to deal with that shit daily. Haven't heard some one say tosser for a while either lmfao...

Calculate the difference? Seriously, it's not that hard and you're leaving a shit ton of cash on the table if you're too lazy to open XE.com.

I've done it with a lot of campaigns, it's really fucking easy.

Calculate the difference? Seriously, it's not that hard and you're leaving a shit ton of cash on the table if you're too lazy to open XE.com.

I've done it with a lot of campaigns, it's really fucking easy.
True that. Too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.