Facebook AD trouble...

spcproman

Jun 12, 2011
Sunny South Florida
Dear WickedFire,

I have recently begun doing a lot of advertising on Facebook.

These bastards can suck my cock. I have submitted 55 ADs in 2 days. How many got accepted? 2....

They even denied ADs I had paused, ADs they already accepted....

Can anyone please give me some guidelines to follow to try and get these ass lickers to accept my flippin' ADs?

Maybe like:

1. No direct linking
2. No affiliate links of any kind?!

Ugh....wtf:rasta:

I'm guessing dating? Answer is...keep trying. As long as they're not absolutely absurd with cleavage, they'll get in eventually.

Yep. From what I know the trick to facebook ads is try, try again. Here a VA or data entry guy to sit there all day long and submit variations for you across a few accounts.

wish i could help but, i gave up a long time ago.. maybe ill get some courage up to try again in the next couple of weeks.. most likely only to be disappointed.

i have some killer dating campaigns set up that i know would make bank if i could port them over to fb, but even a picture of an obviously 18+ woman linked direct to a very non adult dating site is rejected 99/100 times (and thats being generous)

@XRM: Thanks, maybe I'll have to do something like that...ridiculous.
@swiftclick: Yeah, it is absolutely disappointing and frustrating.

Last night I resubmitted some ADs that were disapproved earlier in the day, they accepted them and instantly got 16,000+ reach and got 18 clicks. Tracker + Affiliate Network "back office" didn't log ANY of the 18 clicks, what a bunch of bullshit. Facebook....

So now is the real question, where do I advertise that is dependable and NOT Facebook or AdWords?

I've been doing education and gaming on Facebook. I've never had a submission declined, but I'm probably cutting my own profitability because of it.