Facebook ad problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
have you ever had campaigns where they don't get ANY impressions at all. i made 4 different ad campaigns, 2 don't get any impressions while the other ones get impressions. it's annoying cause i make a lot of ads for each campaign, so i guess i have to remake it.

Try bumping up your bids just to get you rolling. If that doesn't work let it sit for a while and see if it's still not getting impressions.

FB is just weird sometimes.

what I do is bid high at first to get ctr and then adjust. maybe you should increase bid?

Are you taking Facebook's suggested bids? If not, you should. You can lower it 24-48 hours later.

Are you taking Facebook's suggested bids? If not, you should. You can lower it 24-48 hours later.

i am. it may have been a glitch though. the recommended was .20-.30 cents. so i did .25 . No impressions, I bump it to .35 . no impressions.

today was weird too. the campaign that had around 800k impressions yesterday dropped to like 2k today. what the hell is going on.

its facebooks way of taking on the competition from myspace. not really knowing what to do they just thought f*ck it and shot themselves...

ok. so i have around 200 new ads. they are getting less impressions than a 3 month old campaign that has 50 ads..... the new ones even have higher bids.....

I don't get it. I see you guys complaining about bids going up and imps going down but I totally dont see it.

I have a $1k account. Made 4 ads yesterday targeting ameddicans at .31 bid. Got them approved. Within minutes I had imps. A few minutes later I'm getting hundreds of clicks. CTR was .22. I spent about $140 in 20-30mins.

Turned off ad for the night. Today I turn it on at .11 bid and I'm getting the same imps/clicks and paying around .10. CTR dives a little when you bid lower, so mine dove to about .17 to .19.

ps. why isn't this in the FB 200000 post thread?

I don't get it. I see you guys complaining about bids going up and imps going down but I totally dont see it.

I have a $1k account. Made 4 ads yesterday targeting ameddicans at .31 bid. Got them approved. Within minutes I had imps. A few minutes later I'm getting hundreds of clicks. CTR was .22. I spent about $140 in 20-30mins.

Turned off ad for the night. Today I turn it on at .11 bid and I'm getting the same imps/clicks and paying around .10. CTR dives a little when you bid lower, so mine dove to about .17 to .19.

ps. why isn't this in the FB 200000 post thread?

how broad is your audience?

anyone seeing the massive cleavage ads on facebook? how the hell did they get them through?

Don't make so many ads at once, just experiment with a few good adcopies with good bids.

will the number of ad copies affect the impressions they give out? i was under the impression that it is even whether it be 1 ad or 500. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.