Facebook acting strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

d03boy

80% [---|-]
Oct 5, 2008
London
bonus.express
I submitted a perfectly normal ad last night. It was a bidz.com ad with nothing bad on it, nothing against the rules AFAIK. In fact, I had a similar one approved previously.

Well, within a few hours I received notice that it was disapproved, and in fact, it was. I don't know why, but it was. At that point I gaveup on FB.

I received an email saying disapproved and then moments later I received one that said Approved. I checked and it still was disapproved. I was really confused. It almost seems like they made a mistake disapproving it but then couldn't correct it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

same here ... really tame ads do not get through.
You just have to be persistant. Try at different times.

One weird thing though, I was submitting dating ads targetting women in belgium and the netherlands. Each time I submitted 2 ads, One a headshot of a white guy the other a headshot of a black guy. Four times in a row the white guy gets approved and the black guy gets disapproved. Same ad text on both.

same here ... really tame ads do not get through.
You just have to be persistant. Try at different times.

One weird thing though, I was submitting dating ads targetting women in belgium and the netherlands. Each time I submitted 2 ads, One a headshot of a white guy the other a headshot of a black guy. Four times in a row the white guy gets approved and the black guy gets disapproved. Same ad text on both.

LOL email them and pull the race card out. I did this when they accepted my straight dating ads and declined my gay dating ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.