Ezine Scraper - Scrape articles from ezine articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCaster

WF Premium Member
Sep 5, 2010
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Behold! I present to you

Ezine Scraper

What does it do?
It's a tool that scrapes articles from Ezine Articles. It also scrapes article titles, keywords and descriptions (usually those are short summaries from the article)

It looks like this:

MQYzU.jpg

Then the gathered data can be exported to .csv

q68EC.jpg

Why?
So you could quickly scrape articles.
Here is an idea: Scrape some articles about your favorite theme,
go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
and follow the quick tutorial how to use their text-to-speech to create videos.
Then just copy and paste a part of the article to get an awesome unique video!

Current Limitations:

Only first 25 results are returned for every search term. If many people asks I'll bump it up to 100 or so

.Net Frameworks 4 required for this to work.
Here's an limited demo version that gathers only first 2 articles so you can make sure that this will work on your PC.

I'm giving 2 free review copes!

Price only $10 for a limited time.

Your purchase is an investment in development of my software, and you will get all the updates with no extra cost!

And as a special offer, you can get this tool + my previous software Little YT Helper both for only $17, and I will also include this little tool:

CppF3.jpg

It is really simple but useful, for example, when you are uploading a video to youtube sometimes one of the fields is too long, and then it's hard to find which one is it, so when you paste some text in this tool it cuts off the text if it is longer than the defined character count.

So, 3 cool tools for a limited time for only $17. Act now!

Sent reviews to Snoopy and Machine, I'll give one more to someone with at least 300 posts.

@ Zak, no sorry, you seem to have negative rep...

@arabella15 :

spam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.