EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY PSD TO HTML/CSS & WORDPRESS SERIVICE AT DISCOUNTED PRICE. <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhoduarts

vidstube.ca
Jun 1, 2010
Calgary AB - Canada
vidstube.ca
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY PSD TO HTML/CSS & WORDPRESS SERIVICE AT DISCOUNTED PRICE. <<<<

Hi wicked fire members….

Bhoduarts is back with mega discount on PSD to XHTML/CSS and word press coding service.

I can convert your PSD design in to valid w3c standard XHTML/CSS that will be cross browser compatible and table less clean codes. Also I can convert your PSD design into word press theme.

To get the benefit of this amazing discounted service just email me the design and get your PSD converted to HTML/CSS or word press in just 2-3 working days and for wp theme 4-5 working days.

Price is as follow:

- - PSD to XHTML/CSS per page only at $35 USD
- - PSD to word press theme at $135 only per theme (excluding the html/css price of every page you want to include in the theme)

Payment options:

- I accept paypal payment only before starting the work I need a full payment to my paypal address bhoduarts@gmail.com and work will be surely satisfactory and of the best quality. NOTE- work will not be started before full payment. And check my itraders for my reputation and work quality. Also you can check my old mega thread over here.

Other Details:

- As soon as I receive the payment and the PSD files in my email address bhoduarts@gmail.com your order will be proceeded and you will be notified regularly about the updates and upon completion the final HTML/CSS folder or the word press theme .rar file will be sent back to your mail address that you can directly upload on your server and it will be ready to go.

Contact information:

Email address: bhoduarts@gmail.com (round the clock available to reply back via emails)

Paypal address: bhoduarts@gmail.com

Time zone: (GMT-07:00) Canada Toronto

THERE WILL BE DISCOUNT FOR BULK & REGULAR ORDERS EXCEEDING 6 PSD FILES OR 2 WORDPRESS THEMES..

HURRY UP…!

Status
Not open for further replies.