Extraordinary Writing Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormbreaker

Got SkillZ
Jul 20, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow WickedFire members. I have both a phenomanol vocabulary, and a few weeks of free time before school starts again. Pair those togethor and you get a student looking for a job.

I am currently looking to make some money writing articles. I'm willing to write in practically any catogary for two cents a word. As I become more distinguished, I will most likely raise the price. At the moment however, two cents suits me just fine.

If you multiply that out...

100 words = $2
500 words = $10 and so on.

(200 word per job minumum)

I am willing to write in any a catogory as long as I can do one of the following:

- write about a topic without any research
- write about something I am familiar with and therefore won't require any reasearch.
- if the topic you want me to write about requires that some research needs to be done, depending on the amount of research the rate per word may vary.

If you happen to be interested, PM me with your job (including category and amount of words.) Once your job has been completed, please post a review here in this thread.

--
1 Free Review Copy (250 words)
--

Thanks!

You're correct. One small spelling error... Now if only there was a way to edit it.
*Wink Wink Moderators* By the way, please don't write in my thread if your not interested in my service.

Thanks!

togethor
catogary
minumum
catogory
reasearch.

Your browser should spellcheck for you.

It's important.

BTW, it's not your thread. Jon owns the site. It's his thread. Entrep was trying to help you. A big gripe towards content writers is having to go back over paid content and correct grammar and spelling, when your word processor should have done it for you.

Your presentation in your offering will greatly determine your success at getting any business, unless you're dirt cheap.

Just trying to help.

Sorry about the small grammatical errors. I usually do spell check in Word but it was 3 AM at night so I made some mistakes. Would someone like a review copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.