Exploiting XSS for Profit. Should I pepper my angus?

evilgenius

neckbeard
Feb 18, 2010
I've been doing some research today on exploiting XSS holes for fun and profit. I'm sure some of you guys on here are actively doing this.

I have a strong urge right now to smoke some good weed and get to coding.

Should I pepper my angus?

@Phead, plz... Don't waste your time.

Someone ban this ignorant little fucktard already.

Concur with tags.

Why ban? I'm asking a serious question, and this forum is littered with posts about XSS and similar things.

Also, you're just an angry redneck that has nothing better to do than drink natty light, watch nascar, and post steaming piles of abscess puss throughout STS. I would think a cousin loving, cock sucking, little twat like yourself would know that I don't give a tiddler's tango what you think.

There, am I doing it right?

There, am I doing it right?

No, you're totally fucking it up. We're now all sitting around patiently, waiting for a mod to appear online, with hopes they ban your ass.

Actually, I don't know what the rules here are, but I would imagine illegal stuff is against them, right? Well now, aren't XSS exploits considered illegal? Good deal.

No, you're totally fucking it up. We're now all sitting around patiently, waiting for a mod to appear online, with hopes they ban your ass.

Actually, I don't know what the rules here are, but I would imagine illegal stuff is against them, right? Well now, aren't XSS exploits considered illegal? Good deal.

I'm surprised you were able to read my post since it was typed in English and not broken PHP.

Lol, you know So much about me, right?

Let's recap: STS is NOT littered with script-kiddie bullshit about RSS- the proper forum for your RSS question- that would be "Programming".

STS IS the proper forum for me calling you a sick little cocksucker without a clue, though- that's axiomatic. Capisce?

And I think you meant "Steaming Piles Of Abscessed Pus".

If you're going to insult a stupid redneck like me, at least use spelling & grammar check, fuckbag. It's even available INLINE in your browser, son.

You Fucking Shitbag.

Lol, you know So much about me, right?

Let's recap: STS is NOT littered with script-kiddie bullshit about RSS- the proper forum for your RSS question- that would be "Programming".

STS IS the proper forum for me calling you a sick little cocksucker without a clue, though- that's axiomatic. Capisce?

And I think you meant "Steaming Piles Of Abscessed Pus".

If you're going to insult a stupid redneck like me, at least use spelling & grammar check, fuckbag. It's even available INLINE in your browser, son.

You Fucking Shitbag.

I love your posts <3

Oh, he just changed it, and remembered to capitalize it to "Banned"

There we go, now we're all fooled

I know so many smart people who knew what they were doing, who have since served time for credit card fraud. No. If you have to ask, you're not ready, and you shouldn't anyway, there are better ways to make money, that don't involve hacking.

I'd advise against it on the account of having to prepper your angus for deep dink penetration

Its so cute when skids discover Havij and the xss cheat sheet for the first time :)

Should you do it? Thats up to your own morals and ethics.

How exactly in your mind do you think you will profit from finding XSS holes? Selling them to spammers? Dumping dbs? Lots of shady people in that industry ;]