:: Explode Your Site Traffic :: Killer Results ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunePlaza

Jul 21, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I have decided to offer a service on Wicked Fire that will focus on bringing YOU continuous traffic for 30 Straight Days. All traffic will be coming from the articles you submit to Digg. Every single day you will submit ONE article to Digg. I will work my magic and get that article at least 100 Diggs; which in result will get you at least 50 visitors that same day. This process will be repeated for 30 days. There is a good chance that at least a couple of your articles will hit front page; so you will get an explosive amount of traffic.

This type of service would be great for your site/blogs since it will gain repeat traffic from Digg forever. Imagine having 30 articles on digg; with each at least having 100 diggs a piece.

I am offering this type of service for a price of:

$799/Month.
30 Articles. MIN 100 Diggs Per Article.

If you want to do two articles per day; then the price for the 2nd articles will be $599/Month.

Thanks,
Martin
:rasta:

What is with the random bolding of words?

So let me get this straight you are offering 1500 not targeted digg visitors to my site for $799? Plus I have to write and submit the articles myself? Sounds like a deal.

Where do I sign up?

What is with the random bolding of words?

So let me get this straight you are offering 1500 not targeted digg visitors to my site for $799? Plus I have to write and submit the articles myself? Sounds like a deal.

Where do I sign up?

What difference in service do you expect when you pay major sites for diggs? Not to mention they charge 3x more a Digg than I do.

You will definetly get at least 3000 visitors; but another 15k-20k from probable Front Page.

I want to see someone make more than $800 off of 1,500 visitors, yet alone from not targeted digg users. I would LOVE to have an eCPM of ~$530. I'd be a billionaire by now!

I want to see someone make more than $800 off of 1,500 visitors, yet alone from not targeted digg users. I would LOVE to have an eCPM of ~$530. I'd be a billionaire by now!

Look man, I don't need your remarks in my thread. It's either you ask questions, you buy; or GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.