Experienced Journalism Student - $0.023/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgillen

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Grindtim3 said:
The article was well thought out, well researched, and well put together. I was impressed with how the article was so informative, yet extremely interesting at the same time. No typos either.
Highly recommended.

LazyHippy (Moderator) said:
The article I ordered was delivered very quickly. It was well written with good use of the English language.... I will certainly consider him for future projects.

In this thread you certainly won't find the cheapest writing services on these forums. You won't find the most expensive either. But you will find one of the best.

I've wrote about a wide variety of topics in the past: Divorce Law, DUI Law, Womens Lipstick, British Politics, Seduction, Bird Watching, Video Game Reviews and plenty more.

Whatever the subject, I pride myself on making it both interesting and informative. For an example of what I write, take a look at some of the articles I've wrote for my college paper: Daniel Gillen | The Gown Student Newspaper at Queen's University Belfast

For those I've wrote for in the past, you know the level of quality you can expect. For others, on the first article you request there is no need to pay unless you're completely satisfied.

To avoid the trap of taking on to much work at once I am limiting myself to five articles per day.

The material I write is generally more suitable for articles with a 400+ word count but I'm willing to take on articles of any size.

Please contact me via PM or email dannygillen AT gmail dot com

Cheers

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.