Experienced High Quality Writier Now Available>>>>>>> $0.25/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgillen

Jul 7, 2009
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Hi,

Over the last year or so I've been doing freelance content creation when I have the time. Well once again I find myself with a lot of spare time on my hands and so here I am.

Here is what I can offer you:

* Contactable via email/msn/PM most of the day
* High quality work from a UK born history student
* Will always meet agreed deadlines

I'm a student so writing is what I do best and I put a lot of pride into my work. My material is always well researched and I understand the importance of using keywords throughout the article.

Here's what LazyHippy (Moderator) had to say after using my services:

"The article I ordered was delivered very quickly. It was well written with good use of the English language.... I will certainly consider him for future projects."

If you're interested in my services, please contact me by PM or email/msn : dannygillen AT gmail DOT com

Thanks

Danny Gillen

"Writiers" command top dollar as opposed to measly "writers". Sorta like the difference between Grey Poupon versus normal mustards.

Hey Danny, you are fucking retarded if you think 25 cents per word makes any financial sense. For helping you out with your pricing, you owe me $9.25, my consulting fee is also 25 cents per word.

Yeah, fact, spelling, and grammar checking are never a bad idea when offering writing services. Check twice, publish once. You failed. :(

Oh well, to apologise for this error of mine and celebrate typo Tuesday, the next person to PM in an order will get a %25 discount on the first 10 articles.

I received my review copy on time.... There was only a bit of a delay because of the time difference. However, he is an exceptional writer, and I will in fact be working with him on my next project.

The article was well thought out, well researched, and well put together. I was impressed with how the article was so informative, yet extremely interesting at the same time. No typos either :)

Highly recommended.

I've bought 4 articles from Danny. I was happy with the quality; well written and structured. Would recommend and will def. use again.

Cheers dami99.

I've got some free time coming up for more orders if anyone's looking for some articles.

I'm still rocking and rolling writing articles at $0.025/word if anyone's looking for some high quality content.

Status
Not open for further replies.