Experience with Moniker and Coolhandle???

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewire

Mar 15, 2007
Germany
Hi

I registered a domain with moniker..... so hosting automatically is with coolhandle. Have never heard of them. But it is so damn slow. It took me 1 hour to upload phpLD. If you open up an url it loads like 10 or more seconds until site is there. At the moment there is only a basic phpLD installation with almost no content. So whats the matter????

I use Moniker and I've never even heard of Coolhandle. Did you pay for it? Sounds like you need to get some hosting of your own, I don't recommend buying it or getting it from registrars.

Moniker + Good host = Problem fixed

I have over 50 domains with Moniker. Have never heard of Coolhandle, but I use HostGator and HostIcan for all my websites. Have never had a problem with either. Maybe you should look into getting a better hosting package?

It sounds like you're saying that you got free hosting when you bought the domain? If that's the case, then you should obviously consider hosting elsewhere.

We're currently offering 60-Day free trials to WickedFire members only, see the thread in my signature if that interests you.

CoolHandle is the hosting solution Moniker offers. It is owned and operated by Moniker. It is fairly basic ...but depending on your needs, it may work for you.

-=Chipmunk=-

I use Moniker for all tons of my domains,

I also use tdnam.com to get a lot of old names for cheap.

Butt for hosting, Get a VPS or something , your going to need it anyhow if you are even remotely serious about making some cash,

But also , if you call moniker and have them assign you a rep you can some great deal on the reg's as well.

If you're looking for reliable hosting, there's a few to look at.

HostGator is one. However, if you're looking out of the HG circles (I know some people had problems with them) I have a list of companies - just PM me your budget and I'll try to help you find one, commission free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.