Experience with FluxAds?

Pozzy

Aug 8, 2009
New York
I have an account with flux but haven't really pushed any heavy promotion with them. Anyone have any positive experience with them in terms of payment/support or just reliability in general? They seem to be fairly large, although I don't hear their name being passed around frequently as one of the big networks,so i'm a bit suspicious.

I pushed some stuff with them about a year and a half ago. Didn't have any problems and was paid on time. They were kind of hard to get in touch with though.

I got paid twice. Payment was on time and yes, with them you have a variety of offers to promote. Nice experience so far. For those who complain that they are unresponsive, did you guys tried calling them on phone?

I got paid twice. Payment was on time and yes, with them you have a variety of offers to promote. Nice experience so far. For those who complain that they are unresponsive, did you guys tried calling them on phone?

Yep, probably 12 times, and every time i got the... "They aren't in the office at the moment, would you like to leave a message" and then you never hear anything back. This wasn't limited to the Affiliate Manager either.

But, like I said, they had an offer nobody else did and I had to run with them for 6 months... but I was paid on time, every time, for it.

Same experience as those above - other than slow response times, they've paid on time and have had a pretty decent choice of one-page submits & email/zips. They've been in biz a while, too.

Flux has great support, they do respond fast to your email queries, accept International Affiliates and you can use paypal for it.

great network. no problems and i've been using them consistently for almost 3 years. i don't really need to contact them much, but whenever i do jon is always on his game.

- lucas