ExoClick

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hi Everyone,

What has been your experience with ExoClick?

Mine has been kind of disastrous so far. I opened an account I believe 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I funded the account and then created a campaign. 1 was rejected and 1 approved. The approved campaign didn't receive 1 impression even though it said it was running so I deleted it and started a new one.

Then that campaign was approved, same story, no impressions. No traffic at all.

Then repeated the same process again and same story. I tried to contact them on Skype directly to no avail, then email them to support@exoclick.com and did not get a reply until I raised a Paypal dispute with them.

Then my account was switched from verified to unverified, and the justification for receiving no traffic was this dispute. I was happy to have made contact so closed the dispute thinking that the problem would have been immediately solved.

Account was switched back to verified last night and still now I haven't received 1 single impression.

The campaign is for a category that should be receiving a lot of traffic, it's been setup across many countries, and I have it set at the highest CPM.

Still 0 impressions.

Has this happened to anyone at ExoClick?

Best
Gibster

I run with them and never had this before... sounds fucking strange.

You don't seem to have a lot of patience with your campaigns?

Are your banners online as well? The general campaign could be accepted but the banners could be rejected.

Which websites are you targeting? Premium or RON?

If Premium, are you placing the bids yourself and are you sure the websites are enabled on their system, with the highest beat?

Takes about 30 minutes before data starts showing on your account after your campaigns are set to online...

Try emailing here: thibaut AT exoclick.com, should get a much faster reply.

Never had a problem with ExoClick. They are in Spain, so they might not reply to you during usual U.S. office hours.

Did you request a refund before starting a PayPal dispute?