Exclusive Private Proxy For Scrapebox, SENuke and so On... Dirt Cheap Rate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutughosh

Mass Backlinker
Aug 20, 2010
India
www.cheapbacklink.net
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello Friends

Now I am offering Highly Anonymous Squid Proxy for IM Software.. This can be Used for any Software like SENuke, Scrapebox and on any Bots.... US IP's Only....

This are on 100Mbps Dedicated Server with Unlimited Bandwidth.... Check the Image Bellow....

987bix.jpg

Blacklist Check
30wv9qp.jpg

This IP's Can Be Used only on any Two PC/Server/VPS ... No Username or Password Required.... Why is this..??

This IP's are not Share-able and I can Only Assign you with Private IP's.... Let's get down for the Price Details....

5 Private Proxy for 6$ Only
10 Private Proxy for 11$ Only

I can Provide 2 Private IP's to any One Senior Member.... You must have 50 iTrader or 1000 Post....

I need your SERVER, VPS IP's(Must Be Dedicated IP).... User with Dynamic IP is not Accepted...

Mail me at "somughosh2009@gmail.com" for Payment and other Details....

I may be needing some proxies in the near future, I'll wait for reviews though. You may want to PM some reputable members, because 50 itrader and 1000 posts is pretty damn high.

I'm sure a reputable member will be willing to try and a couple of proxies anyway.

Yes.. I will send some Proxies to Our Reputable Member.. I am Just waiting to for My Server to Get Ready.... And When Ever I started My Service I will Give Review on First Come First Serve Basis...

I Hope Everything will be Set Up with the Next Week...

Status
Not open for further replies.