Exclusive Craigslist Leads Service & Ads Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiteanderson

Dec 14, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:smilie_weihn_winki:Exclusive Craigslist Leads Service & Ads Posting

I am Looking for client, who need leads from Craiglist site. It's Job(Admin/office or another sub category),for sale, service, casuals, freebies, or just anything you can think of, we can get it for you! Our Exclusive Craigslist Lead Service is exactly what it is ... EXCLUSIVE.

Exclusive Lead Service

Client orders leads => Source posts ads on craigslist -> Leads are directed directly to client's email via email forward => End of discussion

We don't share YOUR leads with anyone else. This is what generates us from the competition. You will get your money's worth and if done properly, you will make more than the initial leads investment.

I have provide 2 type of service &
Pricing
----------------------------------------

1) Ads basis
Job section=> $1.3 per live
& flagged ads
Service section=> $1.7 per live ads
Housing section=> $1.3 per live ads
personal section(W4M)=> $1.7 per live & flagged ads

2) Leads basis
This Leads are only job section(Admin/office)
1000 leads -- $100 ($.10 per lead)
2000 leads -- $240 ($.12 per lead)
3000 leads -- $390 ($.13 per lead)
4000 leads -- $560 ($.14 per lead)

NOTE:and Job section another sub-category leads rate are discussed.

For all orders, please email captchalimited@gmail.com

Any questions, concerns, please feel free to send message my mail address or PM.

Thanks

I need some Craigslist work done in the tickets section. Here's my concerns:

1. You don't have any posts or iTraders here, so I'd like to try a free (or dirt cheap) review with maybe 3 ads in 3 different cities.
2. The Tickets section requires phone verification. This is why I need to outsource, I'm not about to go buy multiple SIM cards. Can you handle this?
3. I am not selling TICKETS, but trying to get people to specific pages on my website. What's your gameplan for keeping the ads live in this case?

Concerning #3, my first attempt got my ad flagged and removed.

I've read some good ideas using images and no hyperlinks (make user type in the URL) and valid hidden text to fool Craigslist into thinking it's a legit ad. Would like to hear if you think you can do this.

Thanks!
Berto

My charge is $1.4 per live ads, its still at least 4 hours

My messenger ID:
Skype, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail: captchalimited

Why you doubt i can't understand,If you doubt so you can give me some ads i show you live ads without charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.