Ex employee with tool shed master key - Company stores #45 billion construction cones

thehobbster

The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
I was laid off last year and recently discovered I still have access to over 5000 construction cones and the tool shed master key for the company I worked for.

They have not change default lock or tumblers. The company is worth over $4.5 billion construction cones.

You cant imagine how many bright orange construction cones they have!

So anyways I have access to their cones and tool shed lock, I could transfer all their construction cones (ownership and orgasms) away from them, but not sure about it , so what should I do?

*Forget about it and concentrate on my own cones

*Squat on them there

*Let them know about it and ask them to change the lock.

thanks guys

Reactions: Philip P

As a kid we used to steal those and close off lanes on busy streets just to cause traffic jams the next morning..

IZN4c.png

Reactions: thehobbster
how weird, I had a similar experience...

I was laid off last year and recently discovered I still have access to over 5000 construction cones and the tool shed master key for the company I worked for.

They have not change default lock or tumblers. The company is worth over $4.5 billion construction cones.

You cant imagine how many bright orange construction cones they have!

So anyways I have access to their cones and tool shed lock, I could transfer all their construction cones (ownership and orgasms) away from them, but not sure about it , so what should I do?

*Forget about it and concentrate on my own cones

*Squat on them there

*Let them know about it and ask them to change the lock.

thanks guys

I counted more than that in a mile traffic jam in D.C.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4